Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Eensy Weensy Spider

On Wednesday Linc and I were eating lunch and having a good time. We have a nice big window in our dining area and Linc loves to look outside and see what is going on. I was feeding him some veggies and then I took a look outside and saw this big spider making his web!!! It's body is probably the size of a nickel and it was crawling up and down making its web. I hate spiders, but there isn't a way for me to get that thing off the window because I am NOT going to open the window to kill it. I guess he gets to stay.


Lincoln actually spotted the nasty spider and watched it move around for a while. He is more interested than anything else, good thing he is too little to know how gross they are. He just smiled and laughed as we sang the eensy weensy spider. Perfect song for the occasion.


My mom and sister would sing this song to Lincoln and he loves it!! I love watching how he follows my hand. He kind of gets distracted by the spider though...haha

2 comments:

  1. the picture where you can see his four top teeth.... he looks like a little vampire baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he is our little vampire baby...haha

    ReplyDelete