Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Zumba Love...

I started teaching Zumba last Thursday again and went from 2 classes to 3 classes to 5 classes all by Saturday morning. I forgot how much fun it is to teach...and to exercise!! I think the last time that I had worked out was when we were training for the So Cal Ragnar in April!! All I have to say is it is good to be back. Last Wednesday and Thursday I was reviewing my music and remembering routines. There was a point when I was looking on my phone trying to figure something out. Linc was playing on the floor in the living room and I was on the couch. He crawled over to me and was at my knees. I noticed that he would tilt his head to the side so that I could see him, when I would make eye contact with him he would get so happy. I stopped what I was doing and switched to video so the I could film him. You will notice that his head leans to the side every so often...he was so cute and just wanted my attention. He sure knows how to get it!! Sorry for the sideways video, I forget that when I use my phone I have to hold it a certain way to get the video to be the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment