Monday, October 10, 2011

What's the Emergency?!!




I was waiting for Linc to get up from his nap so we could go have lunch with Dave last Friday. I kept hearing sirens and decided to look outside because it sounded like one stopped right in front of our house. Well turns out that it did!! One of the apartments across the street caught fire!! I took Linc out to see all the fire trucks and paramedics. There were 14 of them (I counted) and many of them had their lights on. He really like it. We could have been on the news, but we went inside to get ready for out lunch date. As I was getting ready to walk out, I noticed the news people with their families faced right to the corner where we had just been standing like 3 minutes prior. I guess we missed our moment for fame. Oh and no one got hurt in the fire. The construction people have been working ever since to put the apartment back to its top notch condition. When we got back from lunch there were still a few trucks at the house. We went back to look at the trucks and as one was leaving the firemen waved good-bye to Linc.

No comments:

Post a Comment