Sunday, October 30, 2011

A Proud Mom

There are so many things that Linc does that I am so proud of. He is one smart cookie! I love how I can see the intention and though in his face when he is trying something new or doing something on purpose. This past Thursday I was soooo proud of the little guy. He has been sick this past week and not feeling well, so I have been doing a lot of holding him. I love it and can't complain. This particular day he was content with hanging out by the couch, cruising back and forth, until he realized he was tired of the couch and wanted to go to the bean bag. He let go of the couch, stood for a few seconds while he gained confidence in his balance and then walked the 3 1/2 steps that it took him to get to the bean bag. It was AMAZING...and I'm not just saying that because I am his mother. I could see that he had a goal and he set out to get it and then accomplished it! The apple definitely does not fall far from the tree. He seriously makes me so proud!! He takes after his parents in so many ways. This next one is definitely all me...sorry hun. We all remember the "dance, dance, dance" Lincoln from earlier. Well Lincoln is now evolving into a more coordinated and self-producing dancer. I think its from watching me do Zumba...haha!! He loves music and has since birth, he will make it so that his toy plays the music and then bounces up and down to it...rather rhythmically I might add. You can see by the smile on his face that he totally enjoys it.



As I was trying to get some good footage of him dancing and catch him in his moment I got this instead. He heard the sirens from a fire truck (not an ambulance like I say in the video) and he stops until its pretty much gone. Then he looks over to where he heard the sound. Did I mention he is a little smarty pants?



This is usually how he dances, I guess he is like his mommy. We don't really need a party, we are perfectly content dancing by ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment