Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Growing Boy...

I always love driving with Linc. He is so curious about what is going on around him and loves to look outside. I remember when I couldn't even see him because he was so small and then I was able to just barely see his eyes. I love being able to look back and see him looking up in my direction or when I hand him his bottle and he just reaches his arm up and grabs it. Lately I have noticed that I can see a lot more than just his eyes...

We are definitely in need of a new car seat. I found the one we are going to get I just haven't had a chance to get it. Linc still has about 1/2 an inch before he officially grows out of the seat. He is getting way too clever. He will reach back and pull the shade forward and play with it and he will lower the safety belt clip so he can lean forward. I think my favorite is when he hears a crinkle sound, which is usually the sound of me eating something, and he turns and looks. I know exactly what he is thinking..."I want some of that mommy". Oh I love this little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment