Monday, October 3, 2011

Food Time with Linc

I love watching Linc eat. He always enjoys his food. He is a pretty clean eater for the most part. I like when he bites the graham cracker and you hear him crunch when he bites a piece. On the way home from the zoo I gave him 3 umm I guess it would be 1/4 pieces of the graham cracker, one at a time. I thought for sure that I was going to find pieces in his car seat, but when I got him out there were no graham cracker left overs! He ate each piece without spilling, I thought for sure he had spilled because he was eating them pretty fast. I guess he doesn't want to waste his food...hehe.


As most of you know Linc is food's biggest fan! He pretty much eats what we eat. He will look at what you are eating if it is something different and I'm pretty sure he wonders why he isn't eating it. Usually we will let him try it, unless it is really spicy. He is a pretty fast eater sometimes, which he shows when eating his chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment