Sunday, October 23, 2011

Swinging Time

I took Linc to a park that is on the way to the law school. All I have to say is that will be the last time we stop at that park! Linc was more interested in the people yelling and curious about them than anything else. He enjoyed the swing, but you can tell by the look on his face in the picture where he is turned that he is trying to figure out what the people next to him are yelling about. CRAZY!!! We were there for about 30 minutes and then went home. I think the saddest part of that park trip was when the little girl asked her mom to push her on the swing and the response from the mother was "I can't, I have to smoke this cigarette"...are you kidding me?!! Overall, Linc enjoyed the outside and the nice fall day. The weather was actually really nice. Next time I think we will go back to our other park.

No comments:

Post a Comment