Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pregnancy update...

Top: 21 weeks/22 weeks    Bottom: 24 weeks/26 weeks


Well, the belly continues to grow! I have just started feeling this week that my belly is finally getting in the way of me bending over to get things or just getting in the way. I can't really complain though since I am having another very easy pregnancy and to date I have only gained about 15 pounds! Things have been going well...although it is getting a bit more difficult to pick up little Linc.

I was at the store with Linc on Saturday and he was reaching through the cart and saying ball...looking at my tummy...I said that's mommy's ball and he started patting my belly and saying ball. I think that was the first time he noticed my belly. He hasn't mentioned it since so we will see.

I posted a few pictures, but I think the angle of the bottom two pictures make me look bigger than I actually am...who know!




1 comment: