Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Sweet Linc


 

Lincoln is such a crazy guy! He has completely enjoyed my business buckets and molds. He loves taking them down and putting the big blue bucket on his head...he always makes me laugh!


So I think it is pretty funny how Lincoln interprets what we say or do. My favorite thing Linc does is make his "big smiles" face when we ask him to smile big. Is that how we look when we smile big? He actually has started doing it now whenever he sees me pull out the camera or even just sometimes when he wants to give me a big Lincoln smile! He is such a cutie.


It's just another silly thing that Lincoln does...bends over in half to grab things or just to look. He also thinks its funny when I do it back. 


Lately Lincoln has been doing this new thing where he will try to get things off the bottom of his foot, like paper or flat toys. He will hold on to something, lift his foot up and reach and grab whatever it is off of his foot. Today I did it while he was doing it and he thought it was so funny...he just laughed at me. I guess I would laugh too if I saw someone with a big belly lifting their leg doing somewhat of a pilates/cheer move.


Earlier today, I was working at the dining table finishing up some of my impressions and Linc was playing in the living room. All of a sudden it got really quiet so I took a little peek to see what Lincoln was doing...He was laying just like the picture shows relaxing. I quickly got the camera and took a picture, he was just so sweet laying there on the bean bag cuddled up with the pillow. After I snapped the picture he looked up at me and then started playing again, but not before giving me big hugs (he even makes the "big hugs" squeezing sound like he is using all of his might)! 


Dave made Lincoln some awesome wood blocks about a month ago and Lincoln loves playing with them. Yesterday and today were fun filled block days. He sits by the block bin and will stack and sort and play with them for long periods of time. I can tell he is trying to build something in particular because he will try out different blocks and if it's not the right one he will take it off of his structure and get a different shape. He is so lucky to have such an awesome dad! I didn't get a picture of it, but Dave even make a little wooden man that is about 8 inches or so tall so that Lincoln can have "daddy" to play with when he is at school. I'll have to get a picture of it up here soon, it is true talent to cut out a man shape from wood!

No comments:

Post a Comment