Friday, April 6, 2012

Busy Crafting Weekend

This is just some of what I have been doing this past week. The temple and I am a child of God block I made for my primary girl that got baptized. I am so proud of how they turned out...I painted and sanded them all by myself!

I finally finished the growth chart, I just need to hang it up some place. We decided that we will measure our kids every 6 months...I'll show an updated pic when I hang it and mark Linc's measurements on it. Dave and I are even going to put our height on there, too.

The last one (Christ quote) I just finished yesterday. I have been wanted to do something with that saying on it and when I went down to the basement and found the piece of wood I thought...perfect!! I like the way it turned out.

The other thing I did this past week was sew myself a skirt! It is the skirt I used for our Easter pictures. I get the CD back sometime in the next couple days so I will post pictures from that later.

I have been really busy with projects and other things...including starting my own business! I have enjoyed my time here in Nebraska and have been keeping myself plenty busy when I am not with Lincoln (because of naps and sleeping time), which makes time go by sooo fast! I can't believe I am already 26 weeks pregnant...time sure is flying by. More on my new business and pregnancy later. It's already 1am, Dave should be home from the library soon and I need to get to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment