Saturday, April 7, 2012

Couch nap....


So we have been transitioning from 2 naps to 1 nap and I will admit some days are more difficult than others, but for the most part Linc is doing really well. The other day I totally thought it was going to be a 2 nap day so I put Linc down in his crib...after about 20 minutes I realized it wasn't going to be. I brought him down from his room and we played for about a half an hour. I needed to talk to my mom about something so I called her and Linc laid down right by me on the floor. I moved him up to the couch and he crawled on top of a pillow. I started lightly scratching his back and he stayed perfectly still. Seriously, he would not move at all! It was almost like he was thinking 'if i move she will stop so I better be completely still'. I kept scratching his back and checking his eyes, which he kept wide open. After about 30 minutes I noticed his eyes starting to slowly close and then eventually close completely. I kept scratching his back just to make sure he was asleep and soon enough I left him on the couch. It was so sweet...and a memory I will always cherish.


No comments:

Post a Comment