Thursday, March 1, 2012

Park Playtime

Dave and Linc went to the park again this past weekend. There was not much snow on the ground, but boy was it WINDY!! Dave said that Linc was having a great time walking around and exploring even though his nose was running from the wind and cold. The little guy didn't want to leave. They stayed for a little while, but when it got too cold Dave decided to get the little guy in the car...of course Linc would have spent all day there.






Dave called me and told me that he wore Linc out, but that they both had plenty of fun. Of course, guy time wasn't over. They made a trip to home depot where I'm sure Dave told Linc all about tools, paint, wood and all the other cool stuff they have there.

Lincoln loves his dad! I love it when Dave comes home and Linc gets super happy to see him. He runs to him with his arms out, gets happy when we go pick him up and says "dadadada" on the ride to school, laughs and runs around with Dave at home, and well I especially love when Dave is holding Linc and when I try to take him Linc turns his little body towards Dave and grabs onto him so tight that I can't take him away. It is soooo sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment