Saturday, March 10, 2012

IT'S A....

It seems like only yesterday we found out that we were going to have a baby and now here we are at week 22 excited about boy #2! Linc is going to be such a good big brother...he loves patting babies on the head and even gives them gentle kisses. They are going to be best buddies! We do not have a name picked out...so there is no need to ask about that. I was just saying the other day that if it is a girl, the only thing we have is a name...if it is a boy, we have everything except for the name. So for those wondering (if you can't figure out the math), my little boys will be 18 months apart. My mom and sister pointed out to me a couple weeks ago, when talking about gender, that if this baby is a boy as well I will have 2 boys on a mission for a while...which means they will not get to see each other almost 2 years!! This will definitely be hard, but it will be well worth it. Well we are so happy that Linc will have a baby brother to play with. I know that between the two little guys and Dave I have a lot of tricks coming my way...but it makes life fun. I have been busy thinking about nursery ideas and themes for this new little guy and will be busy sewing and redecorating until he comes. We bought Linc a toddler bed, but we are not going to rush him into it. I am still deciding our rooming situation and where everyone will be put. We have 3 bedrooms, so they each get their own room upstairs and Dave and I will be moving downstairs. I would say that it seems like my life has gotten busier, but my life is always busy...I think I like it that way. We will definitely enjoy these last 4 1/2 months just hanging out with Linc...I've got several things planned for our summer here in Lincoln so be on the lookout for many more blog posts. Grandchild Tally: Perez Side- 8 Boys 4 Girls (Linc was grandchild #10 in 2010, Jaxon was #11 in 2011, and Baby boy Wayt will be #12 in 2012!!) Wayt Side- 6 Boys 1 Girl (Baby Dooley and Baby Wayt will be about 6 weeks apart...and I'm sure there will be more pregnancies being announced in the near future!!) **Notice the overwhelming number of boys!!! I guess we need more missionaries...

4 comments:

  1. SO excited for you! my two boys are 18 months apart and I wouldn't change it for anything! LOVE LOVE having them so close. OH I am so excited for you! yay for boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FELiZidades!!! Start saving for the missionary fund now! That's so exciting:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls...I am super excited! It will be so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! that's exciting - and nice to have all the stuff already.

    as for the missions, though - it'll be about 3 years that they go not seeing each other. My boys have a chance of seeing each other before Coop leaves, but it depends on timing - if timing is off, it'll be about 4 years. Crazy to think about.

    ReplyDelete