Thursday, March 1, 2012

My Little SWEET Boy

So for those who attended Linc's birthday party where there was cake, you probably remember that he was not a fan! I thought that maybe he would be like his dad since he devoured his pie on his actual birthday. Well I highly doubt he is just going to be a pie guy. Somehow Linc knew that there was "nu-nums" in a container on the table. I'm not sure how he knew since the table usually has a bunch of things from projects I'm working on and not just food items. Well somehow he knew and he kept pointing to it and saying "nu-nums". After he ate his lunch I decided to go ahead and give him one, not sure if he would like it or not since it was a cupcake. Well let's just say that cupcake was gone in about 5 minutes! He completely devoured the entire thing. He started with just grabbing a little at the frosting, which had coconut on top of it and tasted that and then it was all in his belly from there. Maybe he just doesn't like store bought stuff and prefers mom's homemade treats!









And now that the cover is off of the cupcakes...here he is trying to reach another one. He almost got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment