Thursday, March 1, 2012

Laundry Fun

Lincoln is such a great helper! Well at least he tries to be...

First let me say that Lincoln loves when we do laundry. He likes to smell the dryer sheets. It's pretty cute...I give him one and say "Lincoln, smell it" so he lifts it to his nose and takes a big sniff. Then I say "let mommy smell it" and he puts it to my nose so that I can smell it to. We can play this game for ever!

A couple of days ago I was doing some laundry and went to go grab something and was gone for maybe 2 minutes. This is what I came back to:



You can't really get upset at him, especially not with his cute little face! I don't mind if he takes all the clothes out of the bag. He is just exploring the world around him, right? I started folding all of the clothes and then I notice him grabbing socks and walking away toward the kitchen area. I let him do this for a while and then followed him to see what he was doing with all the socks. He was taking them right by our hutch and making his own little pile. I started bringing them back and so he did too, but this time was putting them back into the big bag I use to carry the laundry every where. Crazy little guy...makes life so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment