Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Owl Heads and Mullets

Wow it has been a while since I last blogged...about 3 months! So here are some catch up blogs to fill ya in on the past 3 months. Let's just say a lot has happened!! I learned to crochet and my second project was an owl hat. I first crocheted one for my nephew Jaxon that was born in December and then made one for Linc. It has kept his head nice and warm all winter so far and should for the next couple months until winter is over. Surprisingly, he has no problem keeping it on. He looks so cute with it on and always gets so many comments and compliments when we go out, it probably has nothing to do with the had I made and just because he is such a cutie pie!


Lincoln's hair grows way too fast!! I feel like he needs a hair cut more often than Dave. I guess in November we let it get a bit too long and it was the start of a mullet. Well at least we know if we have a girl she will have beautiful long hair!


It got pretty long on top too, kinda reminded me of the cartoon boy Jimmy Neutron:


I'm happy to say that we have not let it get that long again, although he is in need of another haircut.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, soo so cute, don't cut the top part. I think he looks so adorable! How long did it take you to make the hat? Crocheting is something I've always wanted to learn, that way I can feel productive when I watch t.v:)

    ReplyDelete