Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Zumba Mania!!!

So I decided to go for it...I'm starting my own Zumba class!!! I have been teaching at a place in Lehi and Orem, but realized that it is time to venture out and start my own business. I will still be at these places and just add my own classes for the time being. I have the place, the website, and everything else is falling into place. It is going to be at a studio in Orem, UT. I just finished publishing my website to the web and am adding and changing as needed. It is my first time creating a website so go easy on me.

Check it out! www.zumbautah.com

Anyway, I love Zumba and the results you get from it. It is so much fun and it is a great way to take a break from the real world. If you have not tried it...TRY IT!!!

4 comments:

  1. nice job! just a suggestion, but i would change the font that you used for the location name/info. etc., to something more eligible. it could be a little overwhelming. too bad i didn't live in utah, so i could take one of your classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Super cute blog. I didn't know you guys blogged. I loved all the wedding pictures and your apartment looks great. Have a fun life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I think that's great that everything is working out with your zumba studio. You are a great teacher, i know it will be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look we blog stalked you and it worked! Good times

    ReplyDelete