Monday, March 2, 2009

Bridals


We went to California for Thanksgiving. Dave needed to meet my family before we got married and we planned on taking our Bridal pictures that Friday at Newport Beach. It was a really nice day, but really stressful. I had to get my nails and hair done and the nail place was not open and my car was not starting. I found a place where I was able to get my nails done and Dave went to take care of the car. He is seriously the greatest ever! Daddy bought me jumper cables the day before, but it was not working. We needed a new battery. He got back right in time to go get my hair done. We pretty much rushed the entire day and let me just say that Dave doesn't like to rush. It was kind of tense at the beginning of the shots, but by the end of the day it was fine. We changed and walked around the pier and had some sushi that totally made me gag! Surprisingly it was not the eel, but the seaweed. I hate it!! We shared a piece of pizza had a taco and then called it a night. Here are some of my faves from that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment