Monday, March 2, 2009

Leaving to CALI!!

I know this is late because we are already married, but here are some things from right before we got married! The night before we left for the airport Dave slipped on the ice and hurt his knee AGAIN!! Luckily he just went to his appointment and the doctor said he is 95% sure he did NOT tear his ACL again.

In California we stayed at my sisters place in Huntington Beach. It was tons on fun and we did way too much shopping!!


We spent our first Christmas and our last day as single people at Disneyland. It was super cold and wet, but lots of fun. We got our buttons that said just married...we figured it was close enough.



That night we had to go to my grandparents so that my mom could bustle up my wedding dress. Dave was so tired he fell asleep on the couch while I was getting my dress taken care of. Robyn has a picture so I'll have to get it and post it....he is such a peaceful sleeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment