Monday, May 21, 2012

Playtime at the Mall

Last week I took Lincoln to the mall...nope not for shopping time, for play time!! There is a play area for kids that I have been hearing about so we finally went. Nothing is better than a free inside air conditioned play area...especially when you are 32 weeks pregnant! He had fun running around, climbing on the toys and benches. He even figured out how to climb up the slide...typical boy! He has been attempting the upward slide climb for a while now when we go to parks, but this time he finally mastered it and boy was he proud of himself...and I was too! He liked spinning the bats and hearing all the sounds the animals made. He also learned some new things from watching the other kids play and run around. I even had a funny interaction with a seven year old girl what came up to me, looked at my belly and said "that baby is going to come out soon". She was probably thinking soon as in any time now and for me soon is 7 weeks. Her father thought it was pretty funny and tried to get it on video, I just kept thinking I don't really want to be a part of some strangers home videos. I always admire kids and laugh at their funny comments. It was a good day and Linc had fun running around playing in a new place. We will be visiting again soon...

1 comment:

  1. Lol you don't want to be a part of some random dudes home videos? What's wrong with you come on, I've heard you can make a lot of money that way...

    ReplyDelete