Thursday, May 17, 2012

31 Week Pregnancy Update

Wow does time fly! I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by and how lucky I am to have such a wonderful time being pregnant. Dave keeps telling people, whenever they ask how I'm doing, that I am meant to have babies because I have such easy pregnancies. I just say he is lucky because he doesn't have to deal with a sick pregnant wife who has random cravings, but maybe I should take advantage of this pregnancy thing one of these times...haha! Well, maybe I should wait til he is out of law school =)


Overall, pregnancy is going great! No water weight, swelling, pain or anything else that usually goes along with pregnancy. I always just smile when people tell me to hang in there because it's almost over...really, having to get up off the floor from playing with Lincoln is probably the hardest thing for me right now. Although Dave does laugh when I have to switch sides and roll over grabbing my belly. Before we know it this baby will be here...time to narrow down a name for the little guy!!

Until next time...I'll be sure to get a better picture than the 31 week pic. It was a crazy weekend and with all the pictures we took I forgot to get an "official" 31 week pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment