Monday, May 21, 2012

Linc loves bins...

Lincoln has been doing this new thing for several weeks now...he climbs inside of his toy bins and will hang out and play, read, eat, or whatever else he feels like doing. He has always loved getting inside boxes and the laundry bin, but now he is doing it more and more. I also should add that during bath time he loves to be in a little white bin that we keep in the bath for him. He likes it much better than the big tub, although he will get out of his little bin and walk around the tub, get what he needs and then go back to his little bin. He is a silly little guy. The other day I was in the kitchen cleaning or cooking and as I walked around the corner I saw Linc in the ball bin by the dining table....he dragged it over and then climbed right in. I didn't even hear him and it was a fun little surprise for me to see him sitting there. He is such a sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment