Thursday, May 17, 2012

Olives and Spaghetti


One day Linc and I were eating lunch. I made him his lunch and then I had made myself a nice big salad with all the fixings. He opted for my lunch instead so I kept giving him bites and pieces of the salad. He loves olives and once he saw that I had olives in there that was all he wanted. This time however, he discovered that he could put his finger in the olive and it would stay on there so he could pop one in his mouth! He kept doing it over and over and over until we ran out of olives. I tried to get a better picture, but between my camera and how fast he was eating...this was the best I could do.


Our most recent spaghetti night was a night to remember and a night of happy regret! Lincoln was pretty much done eating and decided to start throwing his spaghetti off his tray. He made one land on the wall and watched it as it slid down slowly...he thought it was absolutely hilarious. Then he basically started a food fight just throwing little pieces of spaghetti everywhere. He was seriously laughing so hard and had the biggest smiles! How can you tell a kid to stop having fun when you can see the joy all over their face...now I get to deal with stopping the new found fun at every meal, but it was totally worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment