Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A New Ride

Dave (with the help of Ryan) convinced me that him buying a scooter would save us money in law school. I didn't fight it too much, after all he had all the numbers and figures laid out for the full three years. When he wants something he definitely does his homework. Dave and Ryan picked it up a few days before we left Utah. The morning he got it he came down to get us so we could see it. Sabrina held Linc while Dave took me for a ride. It was pretty fun, but I have to say I was a bit nervous. Dave just sat with Linc on the scooter...he is definitely NOT taking him for a ride. He has been using the scooter daily and loves it. His favorite part: when the motorcycle guys flash him their cool sign that they have to say hello to a fellow "biker". This week Dave actually got invited to be part of a scooter club...more to follow once he makes his decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment