Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dental Hygiene is Important!!




Linc loves to brush his teeth and it's a good thing because I have a feeling that he will have 4 new teeth come October. The other day I was changing his diaper and he gave me a big smile and I saw two white bulges in his mouth!! They were two of his top teeth. Funny though because they are not the two front teeth, they are the ones right on either side of the front teeth. One of them has already poked through just a bit, enough to feel it with your finger and the other looks ready to pop out any day now! His front two teeth gum are looks pretty swollen so I'm sure those will soon follow. Maybe the way he eats is encouraging his teeth to come in. He will for sure have a mouthful of teeth for his 1st birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment