Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Good-bye Utah...Hello Nebraska

Dave and Ryan drove the Uhaul to Nebraska and Linc and I had the luxury of flying. We all left pretty early. We had one layover and overall it was a pretty good experience. Linc did amazing on the first flight. He fell asleep at take off and slept the entire way. I changed him from his jammies to a regular outfit during our layover. We got a quick bite to eat that we took on the plane with us. Linc actually got his own seat on the second flight, which was really nice. If I were rich I would do that every time! He cried for about the first 10-15 minutes and then fell asleep. I put him in his car seat and he slept the rest of the way until we landed. Tyler picked us up from the airport and after a quick rest we went to see our new home. We stayed with Tyler and Kelly that night and then then next day we moved in to our place and have been enjoying it ever since. I'll post pictures of our place soon...it is still "under construction"!



No comments:

Post a Comment