Sunday, July 15, 2012

Final Pregnancy Update


Wow...It's hard to believe that a belly can get sooo big!! I'm pretty sure there are still 1 or 2 more pictures missing from the last 2 weeks, but at this point this is what I have. My 37 week picture is after we got home from the dairy farm...a long hot day for sure! This pregnancy really was ALL BELLY! With Linc I was all belly, but I did show some fullness in my arms and face. This time around it was nothing but belly...

The pregnancy went really well and I really can't complain. The doctor was always pleased with my stats/vitals and weight gain as well as with the baby's vitals. I'm guessing I was one of his easiest patients to date. Dr. Martin was seriously the best! When Linc would go with me he would entertain him and involve him as much as possible. One time when Dave took Linc Dr. Martin pulled down the football so that Linc could play. I remember Linc would always stop when he heard his baby brother's heart beat and would just stare over toward my belly.

What Linc thought about my belly: he would always think it was a ball. I remember as my belly grew Linc would have less and less room to sit on my lap. Poor little guy would bring me a book and then would slowly back up to sit on my lap, which eventually he had to move the my leg as I sat cross legged on the ground with him. I would love to know what he was thinking throughout the pregnancy...it has to be weird to see something changing on your mom's belly and not really understand what is going on. 

1 comment:

  1. I love those photos! I seriously don't think you could have poked out anymore ha ha. You guys are adorable, we can't wait to meet little Oliver :)

    ReplyDelete