Monday, August 6, 2012

Farmer's Market

Our new business website for all your wood/vinyl needs:


For those who don't know, Dave and I started a small business together doing wood/vinyl crafts and decor. After Kevin's wedding I decided to post on Craigslist to see if anyone would want to buy what we made him (the family name sign). To my surprise I got three hits that first week! After a few months of trying to decide how we could spread the word I decided it would be a good idea to try the farmer's market! We have since been twice (first time a week before Oliver and second time when Oliver was three weeks old). We did okay for ourselves, but have been told that the more we go the more people get to know us and the better we will do. We plan to go maybe 3 more times toward the end of this season and take holiday decor.

Lincoln had an enjoyable time the first time out...he played in the teepee that the guy next to us had displayed. He and Dave wandered around everywhere and played around. The second time Dave helped get everything set up and then took the boys home while I hung out at the booth. It went pretty well, but Dave got to experience a piece of what I go through everyday caring for the boys. We will see how it goes next time! Wish us luck and if you have anything you would like to purchase just let us know!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment