Sunday, November 13, 2011

They Grow TOO Fast!

I cannot believe Linc is already 10 1/2 months and come Christmas day he will be 1 year old! Time goes way too fast. There are days when I look at him and am amazed at how much he has grown and how much he has learned and continues to learn.

He continues to grow teeth like a champ...he now has 6 teeth! He has the 4 top front ones and 2 bottom ones. I notice his gums on the bottom are getting pretty swollen so I won't be surprised if the little guy pops another two out before he is one, which would give him a mouthful of 8 teeth. I'll keep you posted. For now he enjoys the ones he has and used them every chance he gets.



He continues to love to play ball and will throw and catch for a long time. He has figured out that if he throws it at the wall it will come back to him and he will sit, play and laugh as he does that. It's adorable.



He also likes throwing the little ping pong balls all around and chasing them all over the kitchen, dining room, and living room. It keeps him entertained forever!



He also loves the mirrow and will laugh and smile and he always looks for me through the mirror. He will blow raspberries on the mirror and then laugh at himself.


Other times we play "where's Lincoln" as he crawls all over and under everything. Sometimes we play where is Mr. Bear and I will hide his bear and he will go and find it. The other night Dave and I played hide and seek with him and I would hide behind the wall and Dave would ask "where's mommy" then Linc would go and find me. I would then ask "where's daddy" and he would go find Dave. Smart little guy!




Other times Linc just relaxes on the bean bag...he looks like he is getting so big in these pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment