Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Attack of the Squirrel!!

I was so sad when we found my pumpkin that had been attacked by the squirrel. We left the pumpkins out Halloween night so that there could be something festive when the trick-or-treaters came. We actually only had two and they came at the same time!! Oh well, the trunk-or-treat was a success. I needed to send out a piece of mail the next morning so I opened the front door and saw the squirrel eating Dave's pumpkin!! I closed the door quietly and quickly grabbed the camera. I caught the little guy on video. The crazy part is that I think he saw me, he was looking right at me through the window...I think he had a look on his face that said, "yes I am eating your pumpkin and you aren't going to do anything about it". He just kept on eating. I went out there after he ran away and snapped a few pics of Dave's pumpkin. He ate all the teeth from the mouth that he carved. Crazy squirrel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment