Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer Trip to California!!

Linc and I took a trip to California (Dave had ACL surgery earlier that week and had to stay home) for Misty's graduation. We had a fun time! Linc got to see his aunt's, uncle's, cousin's, and great grandparents. David had a bbq in our honor and Duece and Makayla cleaned the corn, which turned out DELICIOUS!! Linc played in the little pool with his cousin Kaisun and enjoyed a little cool down from the hot heat.




Linc and I walked to the beach on Monday morning and spent some time hanging out on the sand and playing a little bit in the water. He was very curious about the sand and ended up tasting it more than one time! He loves sitting on the beach and watching the waves crash on the shore.





After the beach I used my sister's awesome camera and had a fun photo shoot with Linc. Here are some of my fave's:





Linc did such a good job with flying. He was a bit upset on our way to California, but when we got on the plane it felt like it was over 100 degrees!!! He cried a bit, but fell asleep when the plane took off and when he woke up towards the end he was just fine. The way home he did amazing! He was super happy (the plane was nice and cool) and sat on my lap and fell asleep again at take off and I actually had to wake him up when we landed.

1 comment: