Friday, July 8, 2011

Our Hospital Stay

The next day we spent our 2 year anniversary recovering from such an eventful day. My mom brought us cheesecake, balloons and flowers. I had been wanting red velvet cheesecake and my mom looked all over, but couldn't find any so she brought us an assortment of cheesecakes and a #2 candle.


Dave enjoyed the time in the hospital caring for Linc. He helped feed Linc because he had difficulty eating in the beginning. I think he may have even changed a diaper or two!


The day finally came that we got to go home. We put on our matching outfits and got Linc in his car seat. A nurse helped us carry stuff to the car. I was given the option to walk to be wheeled out and I walked to the car.




We were so happy to have our little guy at home and enjoy every minute!


My sister, brother-in-law, and nephew came to visit for new year's and she took pictures of Linc for his birth announcement. They came out super cute! She even designed the announcement for us.






No comments:

Post a Comment