Friday, July 8, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday LINCOLN

On Christmas morning I thought I had gone in to labor. We waited it out a bit and then made our way to the hospital to get checked out. We were there for about an hour, but the nurse said that because I was in early labor I could go home if I wanted and come back a bit later. We went home and enjoyed some Christmas breakfast and presents.



We went back to the hospital shortly after breakfast and presents. We spent the rest of the day waiting for our long awaited present and at 9:46pm he finally arrived!!! The crazy thing is that there were 4 other babies born that day, one in the morning and the other three about the same time as Linc. All baby boy's on Christmas...coincidence?


Everyone was shocked by how big Linc was coming from such a small person. I guess it explains why my tummy was SO big! He was measured at 8.14 lbs and 21 1/4 in.


Dave and I were so happy. My mom spent the whole day with us too and was a big help.



Dave stayed with Linc while they took him to a nursery and bathed him and then he brought him to me in our room in a stocking that Linc can keep forever. We will always remember this very special Christmas day.


No comments:

Post a Comment