Sunday, March 21, 2010

Our New Hutch!!

So I think that my mom is the person that got me into wanting a hutch. She had been looking for one for a while (at least a year I think). She finally bought one around September/October of last year. It really got me in the mood to start looking for one. I kept looking on the internet for one that I liked on craigslist or KSL, but they were more than we wanted to spend or just not what I was looking for. I found one that I liked that this lady refinished in white. I told Dave and then recently I found one and got a great deal...$175. Dave and Jason picked it up and I taught Zumba that day. As soon as I got home I saw Dave getting ready to work on it. Together we sanded it and prepped it to get painted. At this point we have only sanded it, but Dave is going to refinish it in white. Here are some pics of the hutch as it was and after we sanded it. I am super excited to see the final product! I love how talented my husband is.




No comments:

Post a Comment