Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving...

It was such a nice week! I had one class and work 2 days. Other than that We just relaxed and enjoyed our free time. I think we deserved it because the week that followed could probably go down in our history as "the worst week ever", but that is another post all on its own!! There were about 40 people for Thanksgiving. Tons of food, family and fun! Thanksgiving was at the in-laws this year.

We had some time before dinner and of course we played around with my new camera. Andy (Dave's little brother) volunteered to be our Guinea pig. We wanted to show another cool function on the camera. It can make people smile!! Some look super funny, but others look pretty realistic. You can make your own judgment on how Andy turned out...


Dinner was fun. We sat with some cousins and got to talk with everyone. We had some yummy desserts. Dave had apple pie and I had pumpkin cheesecake and pumpkin pie...I was pregnant at the time so technically I was eating for two. I had also lost about 5 pounds so I figured the extra dessert wouldn't hurt! Oh yeah, we had decided to tell the family that day that we were pregnant. It was a big surprise...but the other surprise came the following week (the worst week ever).

No comments:

Post a Comment