Thursday, February 14, 2013

Oliver 2 Months


Time has been flying by! I have to admit I haven't really had the time to keep up with the blog or to record as many things as I did with Lincoln...Oh great, I'm one of those  moms!! I'm doing my best though and we are getting lots of pictures. Oliver had a very big second month! When he was 6 weeks old he had his first airplane flight, first trip away from dad and brother, first trip to the beach and first wedding where he got to where a baby tux! His personality really started to show around that same time and he has since become a very happy baby with lots of, as we say in our family, "big smiles".

He did really well on both plane rides and slept for both of them. On the way home we even had an hour and a half period where we were just stuck on the plane. Everyone commented on how adorable he was and how good he was. The flight attendant even took him around on the plane.


Oliver was blessed right before we went to California and we had lots of family in town. He enjoyed all of the cuddles and meeting lots of new people.


He is growing perfectly! I guess he takes after Lincoln.

No comments:

Post a Comment